Apple devices won’t allow you to access Adult Content on apps like Reddit, and Telegram. On Reddit, you can change the settings easily, but Telegram doesn’t offer its users that option. User often are hit with “the Channel is banned” or “not accessible”. Whether this is done to meet certain Apple requirements or not, isn’t clear. However, there’s a workaround to this.
Follow these steps to access NSFW, and adult content from Telegram on your iPhone or iPad:
- On your phone browser, go to web.telegram.org
- Sign in to Telegram on the web.
- Once signed in, hit the menu button, and go to Settings.
- Enable “Show Sensitive Content”.
- Then delete the Telegram app from your phone if you had it already installed.
- Reinstall and sign in once again.
- Try to access any channels you were previously barred from accessing.