- An Android Phone that requires more internal space e.g. Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Y, OT-918 and any other phones. And is running on Stock ROM.
- The Phone must have Root Access. If not Rooted please root first before proceeding. Here’s how to root (click here)
- A memory card preferably not less than 2GB (I’d vouch for 4GB which I used). Plus a reader.
- A computer running on any version of Windows (I did it on Windows 8, but I’d rather you use Windows 7)
- MiniTool Partition Wizard (Any Edition) which is downloadable here.
After downloading the .exe file for MiniTool Partition Wizard, install it on your PC and restart the PC if commanded to do so, if not don’t bother.
Open up Play Store and download an app called “Link2SD”.
After Download and Installation is complete launch the application.
You will see a prompt message. Select EXT2 and proceed to ‘Reboot Device’
After reboot, wait for media scanning to complete and then open Link2SD. If it launches to Installed Applications, all is well. You can toggle from ‘On Internal’, ‘On External’ or even ‘Linked’ Applications on the Top Right.
Change your settings to either always install apps on the internal or External (USB Debugging is Required)
Linking Apps to SD is where Apps data and cache is stored on the external SD and will be good for “Heavy Apps”
Now you can install apps the way you want to with no limits.
I have all editions of Angry Birds! Ok.
Call me if you have problems with this. And please love Google more.