Who knows the correct pronunciation? Hebu share with us. Can’t think of the right way to pronounce Gionee.
Anyway, it packs some incredible specs and that’s why I’m here writing about it leo ‘jioni’ ndio watu wa-‘jionee’ wenyewe.
Here are the Specifications and price of the Gionee M6 Lite:
- 5.0 inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved edges display
- 64-bit MediaTek 6737 quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 13MP back camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI skin
- 4000mAh removable battery supporting fast charging
- Supports 4G networks
- Currently Ksh. 15000 on Kilimall
Kilimall introduced the Gionee M6 Lite last Black Friday. So if you are a serious shopper, you’ve most definitely heard of the phone.
These specs enticed me. How does a 15k phone have 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage? Plus that 4000mAh REMOVABLE battery. How?
If any of you has used this device, kindly share with us your honest thoughts on it. Would very much want to test it out for a full review.
Share your thoughts