I have used the TECNO PhonePad 3 for close to three weeks. That, I believe, is a good period to be able to know everything about the device.
In my review I have stated that the device, being a business companion as TECNO have called it, is best used for reading.
Here are 7 best things I found about the TECNO PhonePad 3:
- Front camera – really good. You’ll have good selfies and good quality conference calls.
- Size is good for reading eBooks, Word, Sheets or Presentations – 7 inch seems the best size for me for reading especially when travelling.
- Eye-care management feature is very good in low light or for reading at night
- Battery can do 7hrs screen-on time straight when used for reading and light web browsing on Wi-Fi
- Fingerprint can be used to scroll when reading – pretty neat. Works with every app where when reading/browsing you need to scroll.
- Video Editing on the go – The size makes it very easy to edit videos using Apps like Filmora. You can be travelling, seated in a cafe, and be editing videos.
- Planning – the screen size makes it very easy to use apps like Google Keep, Calendar, Trello etc.
There are other bad things with the PhonePad 3 that I have detailed in my full review.
Share this with friends.