For between Ksh. 13,000 to Ksh. 15,000 you can get the Nokia 3. It has the following specs:
- Display: 5.0 inch Polarised 2.5D Curved IPS LCD
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Resolution: 1280×720 pixels
- Processor: Mediatek MT6737 Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720MP1
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 8MP f/2.0 720p Camera
- Front Cameras: 8MP
- Expandable Storage: Yes (Upto 256GB)
- Battery: 2630mAh Removable
- USB: Micro USB 2.0 (Supports OTG)
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat (Clean)
- Networks: Supports 4G
- Security: No Fingerprint Scanner
Specs for Price?
Only battery feels small. But compromise-able. Everything else perfect for price. Display should make device costlier so a welcome move.
For around said price, you can get:
- Infinix Note 4 – here
- TECNO L9 Plus – here
- Infinix S2 Pro – here
- TECNO CX Air – here
- Huawei Y6 Pro
- Cubot Dinosaur
And many others.
Yes. Totally. Buy from Jumia.
Check out more Worth It? posts.