The Galaxy NOTE 10 latest update brings a couple of new things:
- ONE UI 2.1
- New Camera features
- New AR features
- Quick Share and Music Share
- April 2020 Google Security Patch
The update is ready to download for most users across the world, so if you haven’t gotten a notification, just head over to Software Updates yourself.
Here’s the changelog:
After update, I’ve noticed these changes to the camera:
- The front camera can now shoot 4K UHD videos at 60 FPS.
- You can add warm or cool tint to your selfies, depending on what look you like.
- There’s now SINGLE TAKE option that debuted on the S20 Series
- There’s now AR Zone which has the AR Emoji camera, AR Doodle (which has been here), 3D scanner, Quick Measure, and much more.
- There’s now NIGHT MODE HYPERLAPSE that helps with creating those light streaks on moving cars at night.
- You can now also create filters from your own photos by turning any shot into a custom filter.
One of the things that have been a bother for me with my device is not being able to use third-party launchers while still using the swipe gesture navigation. That is yet to be fixed. So to use those full screen gestures, I still need to use the default ONE UI launcher.
Have you received the update? What new things have you noticed?
Will have to wait for One UI 2.5 to use swipe gestures with third party launchers.