The Galaxy NOTE 10 latest update brings a couple of new things:
- ONE UI 2.1
- New Camera features
- New AR features
- Quick Share and Music Share
- April 2020 Google Security Patch
The update is ready to download for most users across the world, so if you haven’t gotten a notification, just head over to Software Updates yourself.
Here’s the changelog:
After update, I’ve noticed these changes to the camera:
- The front camera can now shoot 4K UHD videos at 60 FPS.
- You can add warm or cool tint to your selfies, depending on what look you like.
- There’s now SINGLE TAKE option that debuted on the S20 Series
- There’s now AR Zone which has the AR Emoji camera, AR Doodle (which has been here), 3D scanner, Quick Measure, and much more.
- There’s now NIGHT MODE HYPERLAPSE that helps with creating those light streaks on moving cars at night.
- You can now also create filters from your own photos by turning any shot into a custom filter.
One of the things that have been a bother for me with my device is not being able to use third-party launchers while still using the swipe gesture navigation. That is yet to be fixed. So to use those full screen gestures, I still need to use the default ONE UI launcher.
Have you received the update? What new things have you noticed?