The Galaxy NOTE 20 series is scheduled to launch next month. Samsung has already sent out invites for Unpacked on 5th August. But as usual, leaks are way ahead – this time around we have a whole hands-on of the NOTE 20 Ultra.
From the video, what we can tell already are the following:
- NOTE 20 Ultra is bigger than NOTE 10+
- NOTE 20 Ultra features really big camera lenses. Like they’re really big.
- NOTE 20 Ultra also has a significant camera bump compared to NOTE 10+
- Samsung has moved the S-Pen to the Left of the device for some reason
- Leaker says the S-Pen remains the same as last year
- The device will launch with Android 10 with ONE UI 2.5
Here’s the video from Jimmy is Promo who has been one of the most relied sources for the NOTE 20 Series: