Xiaomi is now 10. Yes, this behemoth of a company that sells so many different lines of products has only existed for 10 years. In itself, that’s a huge achievement. Especially with the tough competition in the tech space.
To celebrate this milestone, in Kenya, Xiaomi will be offering discounts on some of their recently launched products. The company says there are limited units available for these discounts – approximately 20 units per item in each store – so first come first serve.
Here are some of the products they have discounted:
- Our top budget pick, the Redmi 9A is available for KES. 9,999
- Our current review model, the Redmi Note 9 is available for KES. 16,899 for the 3GB RAM variant, and KES. 19,899 for 4GB.
- The standout Redmi 9 is available for KES. 14,999
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro from last year is now available for KES. 20,799
- The new tiny Xiaomi Mi TV Stick is available for KES. 4,299
- And the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 – which we have an article comparing it with the new Mi Band 5 soon – is now available for KES. 3,199
The anniversary sales will be in the following Mi Stores and Mi Homes in Nairobi city:
- Mi Store – Moi Avenue (Giwa, House Opposite the Bazaar)
- Mi Store – Chaka Hse – (Argwings arcade, next to quick mart)
- Mi Store – Mpaka House, Westlands.
- Mi Home – Sarit Center, next to Java
With limited numbers, Xiaomi is suggesting that people register to sort of pre-order the items, so that when the campaign goes live, you already have your desired items put aside for you. This is also helpful for those who don’t live in Nairobi and want to buy an item. You can do that here: