Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange is running a FREE three-day crypto trading masterclass (with a focus on DeFi) for crypto newbies and enthusiasts across the African continent. Acquire skills you can use to make extra money while keeping your “9-5” and learn about cryptocurrency trading (and DeFi applications) for FREE.
October 9th to October 11th at 5PM WAT/ 6PM SAST/ 7PM EAT
Binance Masterclass has become the leading crypto training course for both crypto newbies and enthusiasts since its launch in 2020. The October edition is targeted at helping people understand the
- Fundamentals of crypto
- How to make money through crypto trading
- How to identify scams
- How to buy and sell crypto
- Advanced concepts around DeFi (Binance launchpool, BSwap) and futures trading
In today’s world the need to make extra income continues to become more and more necessary – especially in Africa, where salary cuts, currency devaluation and unemployment continue to rise. For many, the months spent being stuck at home due to COVID-19 have shown the potential of the digital economy, More people are moving to earn online and according to a CNN report, Bitcoin is the best performing asset of the decade. Crypto adoption in Africa continues to rise and many believe the applications of DeFi can solve a lot of Africa’s financial problems.
Register at: http://bit.ly/Binancemasterclassafrica
Date and Time: October 9th, 10th & 11th, 5PM WAT, 6PM SAST, 7PM EAT
- Chris Ani
- Grey Jabesi
- George Mwakisha
Over $600 USD up for grabs! Stand a chance of winning up to $100 during the event!
- Stand a chance to win $20 when you sign up on Binance during this event through this link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=M91NXGWT
- Trading capital giveaway ($300 for 3 lucky winners) and participation giveaway ($220 in BNB to be won during the Q&A session)
Attendance over the 3 days is compulsory to receive certificate of participation