As Kenya draws near to the August General Elections, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission has started an exercise that will run for a period of 30 days where Kenyans will be able to confirm their voter details.
The aim of the exercise is to ensure that you’re duly registered as a voter, and that the details are correctly captured. These details include:
- Your Full Names
- Your County, Constituency and Ward details
- Plus the name of your Polling Centre where you will vote on Election Day.
If the details are incorrect, IEBC has urged you to visit your registration centre.
- Visit http://verify.iebc.or.ke
- Enter your ID or Passport number
- SMS your ID number or Passport Number to 70000
- Works across all networks
- Cost for SMS is KES 10