I am probably 70% right if I say you are reading this post because of a Samsung advert you’ve seen somewhere of the Galaxy J1. The ad got you interested and you googled and ended up here. Tell me I’m right… YES! Anyway. Here are a few things you may want to know about the Samsung Galaxy J1 before you buy it:
- It has a 4.3 inch display. Meaning it is a small. By my standards it is. It has a pixel density of 217 pixels per inch which for a small size screen is good.
- It supports 4G networks. Currently only Safaricom in Kenya has 4G in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- It runs Android Kitkat 4.4.4
- Has 768MB RAM
- Internal storage is 4GB
- Back camera is 5MP with autofocus
- Front camera is 2MP
- The processor is a Quad Core 1.2GHz Processor
- The battery 1850mAh. My friend has it, and on 4G it does about 2Hrs 20 minutes.
- It costs between Ksh. 11,000 and Ksh. 14,000
There you are. If you want my personal thoughts and indepth review of the phone, read the post I did on the phone sometime back here: Samsung Galaxy J1 4G LTE Review.