Huawei’s latest flagship, the Huawei P10, has received a lot of buzz online especially because of the Dual Camera setup and the collaboration with Leica.
Leica is a German company that makes high-end and expensive cameras. Huawei used their lenses in the P10 cameras.
There are two models. A Huawei P10 and a P10 Plus.
- The P10 was announced in February and released in March when Huawei promised it would be available in Kenya this month, April.
- The P10 Plus is yet to be released so we don’t know when it will available in Kenya.
Well it is April and you can pre-order the P10 plus from Safaricom at Ksh. 65,000. And you’ll get a free Huawei MediaPad T1 7″ tablet.
This is an all good deal in terms of pricing for a high-end premium smartphone. Although chances are you might not love the tablet at all as it is a low-end 2015 tablet running Android Kitkat with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage.
The Huawei P10 Specifications and Price in Kenya:
- 5.1 Full HD 1080p display
- Kirin 960 Octa-core 4* Cortex A73 2.4 GHz + 4*Cortex A53 1.8 GHz Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB Storage
- 20MP monochrome camera + 12MP normal colour camera with OIS, hybrid zoom, Laser and Depth autofocus, 4K recording and dual tone flash.
- 8MP autofocus camera
- 3200mAh battery
- USB type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- NFC plus Bluetooth 4.2 Support
- Supports 4G networks
- Android 7 Nougat with EMUI 5 skin
- Ksh. 65,000