There’s currently an anniversary sale on Jumia. I hadn’t paid much attention to it until a friend called to ask if there’s any good deals to check out. Upon checking, I found some exciting deals that people shouldn’t miss out on.
Please note, these prices may change as these are deals that may change. Also, please note that I’ve not included phones from brands I don’t recognise as being available locally. That’s phones like Ulephone etc.
Go through the list because there’s phone deals from Ksh. 4000 to Ksh. 26,000
Click on Check it out to get the deals.
Here’s a list of the best deals to check out:
- TECNO Phantom 8 – Released two years ago, this phone was over 30k at launch. It is currently just Ksh. 16,599 for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage! – Check it out. (Update: this deal isn’t available now)
- Huawei P30 Lite – Remember this phone isn’t even 4 months old in the Kenyan market. It’s recommended retail price is Ksh. 29,999 but you can pick it up on Jumia for just Ksh. 22,899! That’s more than a steal for 4GB RAM, 128GB storage. – Check it out
- Samsung Galaxy A20 – this is my most recommended phone this year. I tell almost everyone who wants a 15-17k phone to pick this one. Because it is a great device. It is down to Ksh. 14,789 currently, and for 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, Super AMOLED display and USB type-C with a 4000mAh battery, what more would you want at that price? – Check it out.
- Nokia 5.1 Plus – Currently only Ksh. 10,799! I had this phone for a long while, but unfortunately didn’t get around to finalising a review article. It is a great device. Especially the cameras (if you install GCam). I loved the build and design. Nokia assures you of 2 years updates to the next version of Android remember! Check it out!
- Huawei Y9 2019 – This has been the best sub 25k phone from Huawei since last December. It is a great phone. And it is currently just Ksh. 19,749 down from 24k. Check it out.
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – The phone’s recommended retail price is Ksh. 29,999. It is currently on sale for just Ksh. 26,999. If you want an under-the-display fingerprint scanner, this is your only option at this price point. Check it out
- Nokia 6.1, Nokia 3.1, Nokia 2.1, Nokia 1 – Jump on any of these deals as they are all greatly discounted. The Nokia 1 is Ksh. 4999 and is better than a Neon phone from Safaricom. The Nokia 2.1 is Ksh. 6,999, the Nokia 3.1 is 7,799, and the Nokia 6.1 is Ksh. 13,599. Check them all out.
- TECNO Camon X Pro – you remember this beautiful phone? The design, the build quality, the display and the battery life amazed me. I still believe it is a great device. And it is down from 24k to just Ksh. 15,999. Check it out!
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 – This is an underrated device. It is currently just Ksh. 9,328 and for that you get good cameras, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage. Check it out.
- Huawei Y5 – Down from 11k to Ksh. 8899 for 2GB RAM, 32GB storage. A deal. Check it out.
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core – This is also a sort of good deal for Samsung lovers. Be reminded all new Samsung phones support Safaricom’s VoLTE including this device. It is Ksh. 6,999 now. Check it out
If you see other deals, feel free to add them down below in the comment section. Do share this widely with people looking to get a new phone. Remember these deals may not be present, or may be sold out the time you want to buy.