itel has announced a campaign that will see all buyers of the itel A33, itel P33, and itel S15 series get free replacements in case of any issues with their devices. This will be within the first 100 days of the phone being activated.
The campaign is seemingly itel’s way of not only building brand loyalty, but also proving to potential buyers that it cares, and will replace free of charge any devices that may have issues. Remember this deal complements the already existing 12 months warranty.
itel is part of the bigger Transsion company who also own the TECNO, and Infinix sub-brands. As with the other two brands, for all your itel issues, from repairs to this free 100 day replacement deal, you will be visiting a Carlcare centre.
The company has ensured there’s a Carlcare centre in very many towns across the country. To check for one near you, use this tool here and enter your location.
itel has for a while been the biggest seller of feature phones across Africa. Their push in the smartphone market segment has also been pretty significant as they target the low end segment with devices that are not only affordable, but also well spec’d. Within the last year, they’ve announced pretty good devices of which some we’ve reviewed on this site.
Their latest phones are the new S15 series which include the normal S15, and the S15 Pro. The S15 Pro comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a 6.08 inch HD+ display, dual rear cameras, and a 3000mAh battery for just KES. 8,500. With such competitive pricing, the only thing holding back the company is how to reach, and make consumers aware. Hopefully such campaigns get more people aware.
Your itel device won’t qualify for free replacement in case of the following:
- Software faults which can be resolved by software upgrades.
- Unauthorized disassemble or repair
- If the battery bin stickers or warranty sticker have been removed or defaced
- Physical damage caused by accident or human behavior such as liquid damage, scratches, dents, cracks, among others.
- Damages caused by misuse or improper maintenance or any other external factors.
- If the warranty certificate is altered or does not match product type.
- Faulty extra accessories like headphone, battery, charger, and data line.
- Devices activated over 100 days from date of reporting.