The Mi Band 5 is finally arriving. The launch date is set for June 11th as confirmed by GSMArena.
The new things to expect with the new Band are:
- A larger 1.2 inch display
- NFC Support outside China
- Alexa Support
- Camera remote control – allowing you to control the camera app on your phone
- A blood oxygen saturation sensor
- New exercise modes including yoga, elliptical machine, rowing machine, indoor cycling and rope jumping.
The Mi Band 4 it is replacing is already a really good smartwatch/fitness band for its price. It is the one device I recommend everyone to get if they want something for their fitness activities. I see the Mi Band 5 totally changing the game, should Xiaomi keep the same aggressive pricing.