The Samsung Galaxy J7 was released in June 2015. It is a sleek, big, and well designed phone. It is the biggest, at 5.5 inches, in the Samsung J series which consist of the J1, J5 and the J7.
This is the phone that most bloggers won at the #BAKEAwards 2016 accordint to the various categories they were nominated.
Here are its specifications:
- Display: A 5.5 inch Super AMOLED HD (720p) display
- Processor: Exynos 1.5GHz Octa Core
- Back Camera is 13 megapixels with LED Flash. Front camera is 5 megapixels with LED flash
- 16 GB internal memory with a microSD card slot expandable upto 128 GB
- 1.5 GB RAM – typical of Samsung
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 3,000 mAh battery.
- Certain Versions support 4G/LTE
The phone is priced differently depending on 4G/LTE network support.
The version that supports 4G/LTE networks costs between Ksh. 27,000 and Ksh. 30,000. The normal 3G model costs between Ksh. 22,000 to Ksh. 23,000.
The phone has received a lot of positive reviews online. Check out Techweez.com’s full review here.
Do you believe the said specs should cost you that much money?
Which Samsung phone, according to you, has the best pricing for what it offers compared to other smartphone brands?
The Super AMOLED Display, the cameras and LTE support would make me want to get this phone. But I still the prices should have gone down by now considering it is a 2015 phone.
How do you think it compares to the Boom J8?