The Infinix Note 3 has just been officially launched in Kenya.
It is a big upgrade from the Infinix Note 2 but costs only Ksh. 15000 for the 3G version.
The 4G version will launch in September. When it will available in other countries is not yet known.
Here’s a spec shootout between the Note 2 and the Note 3:
- Display Size: Both are 6.0 inches in size
- Screen Resolution: Note 3 is FULL HD with 367ppi. Note 2 is HD with 244ppi
- Android Version: Note 2 came with Android 5.1 Lollipop, Note 3 comes with XOS Chameleon based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processors: Both feature the same 1.3GHz Octa Core Processor
- RAM: Note 2 3G version came with 1GB RAM, Note 3 comes with 2GB RAM for the 3G version.
- Back Cameras: Note 3 has a 13MP camera with Dual LED Flash. Note 2 had a 13MP camera with single flash.
- Front Cameras: Note 3 has a 5MP front camera with soft flash. Note 2 had a 2MP front camera with normal flash.
- Battery: Note 3 comes with a 4500mAh battery with “Aerospace cooling technology” to prevent overheating. Note 2 came with a 4040mAh battery with no cooling tech.
- Security: Note 3 comes with a fingerprint scanner. Note 2 has no fingerprint scanner.
The Note 3 will start at Ksh. 15000. The Note 2 started at Ksh. 12499.
[bctt tweet=”Infinix Note 3 vs Infinix Note 2; What are the improvements?” via=”no”]