There have been rumours all round that the next Note from Infinix is coming soon. And Infinix Kenya have been teasing this all over Twitter for the last couple of days.
Well, they aren’t just rumours. And yes, in a couple of days, the Infinix Note 4 will be launching. And it looks good. Like really good. I mean, those edges. Those curves.
This is a radical change from the Note 3 and from all previous Note designs. But from the renders it is highly welcome. Apart from what appears to be a home button, which is obviously where the fingerprint scanner is going to be placed, I have no issue with the new look.
Expected Specifications of the Infinix Note 4:
- 6 inch full HD display
- 32GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP or 16MP back camera
- 8MP front camera
- Android 7 Nougat with XOS and
- 4300mAh battery
The expected price point is Ksh. 15,000 and the expected launch date is about 2 weeks from now. It will be retailing, obviously, first from Jumia Kenya.
- There might be an X-pen in a future Infinix Note or Zero device. Maybe not this one in particular
- Extras: Gyroscope, Iris scanner – far-fetched but still rumours nonetheless.
- The Note 4 might back a 5050mAh battery according to some.
- Two models – one being the PRO version. Which has been the case always.
What are your thoughts? It is beautiful, isn’t it?