ASUS has introduced its latest lineup of VivoBook and ZenBook laptops at CES 2020. These include:
- VivoBook S series (S333/S433/S533),
- VivoBook 14 (X413/K413),
- VivoBook 15 (X513/K513) and
- Dual Screen ZenBook Duo (UX481) with a new touchscreen display option
The new devices come with the latest 10th Generation Intel® processors, the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GPUs and next-gen connectivity with Wi-Fi 6. They also ship with MyAsus Software which provides seamless integration between mobile devices and ASUS laptops.
VivoBook S series
The company says the ASUS VivoBook S-series laptops strike the perfect balance between personality and performance, and the models debuting at CES 2020 carry on the tradition. Finished in a variety of bold colors, the latest VivoBook S-series laptops feature 10th Gen Intel Core processors that are perfect for multitasking and high-definition entertainment, next-gen Wi-Fi 6 connectivity for significantly improved performance in congested environments, up to 16 GB of RAM, a choice between Intel integrated graphics or the latest NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and an updated chassis across the 13-inch, 14-inch, and 15-inch size classes that offers a slim bezel with a NanoEdge display.
- With its 15.6-inch display, the VivoBook S15 offers the maximum screen space in a compact footprint, so it’s the most practical choice for those who tend to multitask with two or more active windows on the screen.
- The VivoBook S13 is a traveler’s dream, made to keep up with users wherever they go, with a 14.9 mm-thin profile and weight of 1.2 kg.
- VivoBook S14 is a great all-around size for a wide variety of users, with its 14-inch display and weighing in at 1.4 kg.
For users who like to use a numeric keypad, variants of the S13 and S14 include the optional ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad for quick data entry. And for a better typing experience on all three models, each VivoBook S offers larger keycaps than average for easy, comfortable, and accurate input.
The newest VivoBook 14 (k413) and VivoBook 15 (k513) laptops are ready-made for a connected, creative lifestyle.
Each is outfitted with the latest hardware: up to 10th Generation Intel Core i7 processors, up to the latest NVIDIA GeForce GPU for casual gaming or image editing, up to 16 GB of RAM, and optional Wi-Fi 6 for top-notch connectivity. To speed up access to commonly used apps and files, there are also VivoBook models with Intel’s unique Optane™ memory. Users can enjoy a comfortable backlit keyboard, HDMI and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™ ports, and there’s a microphone array for long-range use (up to four meters away) with voice assistants like Microsoft’s Cortana.
- VivoBook 15 (K513/X513) provides a large 15.6-inch display and full-size keyboard in a compact footprint and a weight of just 1.7kg. It’s ideal for multitasking, adding a few other key features such as a dual-storage array with a fast PCIe® SSD for quick startup, up to 2 TB of HDD capacity, and a microSD card reader for removable file storage.
- VivoBook 14 models (K413/X413) 14-inch displays are slimmer, narrower, and lighter than the VivoBook 15 models, yet offer the same processor and graphics options. They include the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0 dual-function touchpad (optional), storage options of up to a 1 TB PCIe SSD, a microSD card reader and a high-speed USB Type-C port to connect external storage to the notebook.
As well as introducing a new touchscreen main display option, the latest version of the groundbreaking 14-inch ASUS ZenBook Duo (UX481) also features ASUS ScreenPad™ Plus — a revolutionary 12.6-inch full-width auxiliary touchscreen that expands and enhances the interactive capabilities offered by the original ASUS ScreenPad. ScreenPad Plus changes the way users can interact with their laptop, allowing productivity-enhancing workflows and easy multitasking. It integrates seamlessly with the primary display, and the built-in ScreenXpert software includes a wide selection of useful apps, tools and utilities that allow users to easily enjoy the efficiency benefits of ScreenPad Plus.
Extreme performance for effortless creativity is provided by up to a 10th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, combined with up to 16 GB RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU, with ultrafast storage provided by up to a 1 TB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD. ZenBook Duo features a stunning PANTONE® Validated FHD touchscreen display for breathtaking color-accurate visuals. With premium styling, ZenBook Duo comes in an elegant Celestial Blue color with a frameless NanoEdge design for immersive visuals, enabling an ultra-compact form factor and a weight of just 1.5 kg. With Amazon Alexa voice support, users can to listen to news and music, control smart-home devices and enjoy all the convenient benefits of the voice service.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
- VivoBook S (S333/S433/S533) will be available from second half of 2020 and the price will be communicated later. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.
- VivoBook 14 (X413/K413) will be available from May 2020 with key ASUS retailers in Kenya, price starting from KES 60,000. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.
- VivoBook 15 (X513/K513) will be available from May 2020 with key ASUS retailers in Kenya, price starting from KES 60,000. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.
- ZenBook Duo (UX481) will be available from February 2020 with key ASUS retailers in Kenya, price starting from KES 235,000. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.