TECNO will soon be announcing its new series in the Camon Series. This is expected to be the Camon 17 Series if they go on with last year’s naming. Last year, the company had 4 devices in the Camon 16 Series: Camon 16, Camon 16S, Camon 16 Pro, and Camon 16 Premier. We can expect the same with the new series.
As of now, thanks to a Google Play listing, we have an idea of what we presume to be the base-model Camon 17. We will only be sure about this once it becomes official. However, with the specs, and given last year’s devices, it is almost certain this will be the lowest spec phone in the series.
According to the listing, this is how the device will look on the front and the back:
This is a design we’ve seen on TECNO devices, including the previous Camon 16 Series. The camera arrangement at the back may what will change.
According to the Play Store listing, these are the specs we can expect on the base Camon 17 model:
- Display will have a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels
- Device will be powered by a Helio G70 Processor
- There will be 6GB of RAM
- Device will run Android 11 out of the box, the first from TECNO should this launch soon.
- There will be a rear fingerprint scanner on this model.
- There’s a 3.5mm headphone jack, which is expected.
- And the device will have a 5000mAh battery, supporting 18W fast charging.
What are your expectations of the other Camon 17 devices. Especially the Pro and Premier models?