Infinix NOTE 11 Officially Launched in Kenya
Infinix Kenya is today officially introducing the NOTE 11 Series to the market. This is the latest device in its NOTE Series of phones and there will be two devices in the Series; NOTE 11 Pro and NOTE 11. The company says the new devices bring faster, stronger, more efficient power and performance leveraging a unique combination of advanced technologies for the affordable line of smartphones.
The new Infinix NOTE 11 PRO is one of the first smartphones to come with MediaTek’s new Helio G96 gaming processor. The phone features a 6.95 inch Full HD Display with support for 120Hz Refresh Rates and 180Hz touch sampling rate. There’s a 64MP Triple camera setup, and much more including the new Monster Game Kit.
The Pro has a 13MP telephoto lens with 30x digital zoom and a 2MP Bokeh lens. Meanwhile, the NOTE 11 is equipped with a 50MP main camera. There’s an extra 2MP telephoto lens. Both phones feature a 16MP selfie camera.
Infinix says the Note 11 series smartphones will allow users to take fantastic photos in all lighting conditions giving them a one-stop shop for functionality, power and creativity packed into a single device.
“Infinix is empowering the everyday consumer with powerful performance and premium-grade technology in the palm of their hand for the ultimate smartphone experience,” said Bob Sun, Senior Product Manager at Infinix. “The NOTE 11 Series delivers a perfect mobile solution for consumers who want access to beautifully-crafted devices that are packed with the latest technology trends for work, play and creativity without breaking the bank.”
Official Prices for the new Infinix NOTE 11 Series:
- Infinix NOTE 11 – KES 22,499
- Infinix NOTE 11 Pro – KES 28,4999
Both will be available online on Jumia and Xpark and at Infinix outlets countrywide.
MediaTek’s Helio G96 chipset is an octa-core processor that features two powerful Arm Cortex-A76 processors cores that clock up to 2.05GHz and an Arm Mali-G57 graphics processing unit (GPU) for remarkably smooth and efficient graphics performance. Together, this creates a fully immersive experience for users when applied to a vast array of existing features and capabilities within the NOTE 11 Pro from app-switching to watching the latest movie, without ever draining the battery.
MediaTek’s HyperEngine 2.0 Lite Technology capabilities embedded in the G96 also helps to quicken the response time between smartphone and cell tower, while enabling connections to two Wi-Fi bands or routers simultaneously to lower latency and reduce unwanted lag.
Taking the smartphone’s performance even further, Infinix is offering smart interconnection by powering users with multi-screen collaboration through Infinix’s Insync application. This technology adds screen projection and makes wireless projection simple by synchronizing users’ work seamlessly between their TVs, laptops and smartphones for maximum flexibility and productivity. This allows users to mirror images or cast pictures, videos and audio between the smartphone and a TV and use the smartphone as a remote control through simple touch and voice commands using artificial intelligence (AI) voice, which will be supported via a OTA software update.
Other Infinix NOTE 11 Key Features:
- A 5000mAh battery and 33W quick charge: supports all-day usage. Note 11 Pro version is integrated with TÜV Rheinland safe fast-charge technology with up to 800 charge cycle count, without any notable degradation to the battery.
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint and Face Unlock: Unlocking the NOTE 11 Series or making quick payments is made easier due to the side-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock technology, which allows users to access their phone even while wearing a mask.
- Extended Ram: Note 11 Pro can be upgraded to 11GB from 8GB enabling users to go the extra mile with their productivity and creative potential.
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS) 2.2 with Write Booster: Infinix’s Write Booster feature improves the writing and reading speed to accelerate application and cache loading and reduce delay or lag when switching and opening different apps.
- Stunning colors: The NOTE 11 Pro’s stunning body will be available in three colors: Mithril Grey, Haze Green and Mist blue. The NOTE 11 will be available in three colors: Graphite Black, Celestial Snow and Glacier Green.