Infinix has today launched the all new Infinix HOT 20i for the Kenyan market. The company says the new device packs a more powerful processor, higher display refresh rates, a larger display, utstanding photographic capabilities, and a stylish modern design.
The prices for the Infinix HOT 20i in Kenya:
- 2GB RAM and 64GB storage – KES 12,600
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage – KES 15,400
- 3GB RAM and 64GB storage – KES 12,800 exclusive to Jumia
The HOT 20i is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25, featuring two powerful Arm Cortex-A53 CPUs clocked up to 2GHz. The G25 is built for mobile gaming and it gives the HOT 20i enhancements for rapid response times, higher frame rates, and reliable networking.
Users can use RAM Extension which Infinix says gives the HOT 20i the ability to run more demanding ups and games with ease giving the user a seamless experience when under a heavy load.
Data-Free Gaming WeZone, offers data-free multiplayer arcade games from the 80s and 90s all a user needs to is Invite friends and they’re all set to play! Delivering users a smooth smartphone experience.
The HOT 20i is equipped with “Full Speed Connectivity Enhancement Gaming Turbo”, which Infinix says includes:
- XArena – which further enhances the graphics and movement capabilities in different gaming scenarios utilizing enhanced gaming system features which improves stability in-game
- Dar-Link 2.0 – provides intelligent dynamic management of the CPU and GPU that ensures smooth & reliable performance in graphically demanding games as well as effective temperature control and power consumption.
- LinkPlus 1.0 – intelligently allocates wireless network and data traffic that reduce power consumption and network stutter
The HOT 20i supports 10W charging for the massive 5000mAh battery over USB Type-C, a welcome addition.
The phone’s display is 6.6-inches and can attain 500 nits of peak brightness. There’s DTS Stereo Surround Sound which Infinix says creates deep bass, strong highs and clear midranges for an immersive audio experience with every use.
“Infinix always listens to customers and optimizes products accordingly to meet the ever-evolving needs of the young consumer in 2022. By setting a new standard for mobile gaming performance, the HOT 20 Series aims to enhance the gaming experience across all levels giving young users the power & performance they need at a price they want.” Infinix Kenya Brand Manager ,Mike Zhang The Infinix HOT 20i was launched in Kenya during a partner meeting held by Infinix at Kempinski this past weekend.