Infinix HOT 30 Series launched with Competitive Pricing
Infinix has officially brought its latest budget gaming phone to Kenya. The new Infinix HOT 30 series, consists of the HOT 30, HOT 30 Play, and HOT 30i models. Infinix says there are significant upgrades to the processor, screens, fast charging, and video features. This series, Infinix boasts, is built to provide an unparalleled gaming experience.
Built for Mobile Entertainment
Infinix says with the HOT 30 users can expect high image quality, low heat generation, and strong network speed for an excellent smartphone gaming experience. Some of the standout features include:
- Helio G88 processor: A strong and power-balanced processor designed to run games faster and smoother.
- Up to 16GB of expandable memory: Double the performance of the physical 8GB memory, enabling faster loading times and supporting up to 18 applications to be opened simultaneously.
- Dar-Link 3.0 gaming engine: A highly optimized gaming engine that guarantees 3D game stability.
- Link-Booming network optimisation technology: Multi-network concurrency, with WiFi and data working together to keep players connected.
- XArena gaming space: Specially designed for gaming fans, with cool icons promoting a gaming atmosphere and an easy-to-spot real-time game status.
Powered for the Day
The HOT 30 series addresses the need for long-lasting battery life with a 5000mAh battery that can last throughout the day. The Power Marathon power-saving function enables the phone to standby for a whole day or operate continuously for 2 hours at the 5% limit. Additionally, Infinix says it has equipped the HOT 30 with 33W fast charging technology, which charges the phone up to 55% in just 30 minutes, making it an ideal choice for avid gamers who need a quick battery boost during critical moments.
Experience Ultra-Bright Gaming in Style
The HOT 30 boasts a 6.78-inch screen with 1080P resolution, 90Hz high refresh rate, and 270Hz touch sampling rate. Infinix says the screen has excellent clarity and coherence, with timely touch response for rapid micro-operations. It also includes self-developed dark area display enhancement technology, making outdoor display clear and bright, with a maximum brightness of 600nit and a color gamut of 96% DCI-P3 for vivid visual performance when viewing photos and videos.
Crystal Clear Optics
The HOT 30 is equipped with a 50-megapixel main camera lens featuring a larger F1.6 aperture, providing greater light intake, along with a multi-frame overlay algorithm that enhances night shot quality and offers a range of night filter styles. The HOT 30 also includes a film mode, providing a lot of editing templates, allowing users to easily capture their vlogs without editing, soundtracks, or transitions themselves.
HOT 30 Series Availability and Pricing:
The HOT 30 Series RRP will vary from shop to shop. However, these are the recommended retail prices:
- HOT 30 – KES 22,899
- HOT 30 Play – KES 18,399
- HOT 30i – KES 15,499