Telkom’s T-kash is now a payment option on eCitizen platform. You can now use T-kash for all government services available on the platform.
If you’re looking to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate, here’s how to do it and pay for it with T-Kash:
- Log in to the eCitizen Portal https://accounts.ecitizen.go.ke
- Find the Directorate of Criminal Investigations portal and Click on Get Service.
- Log in to the portal, and click on Police Clearance Certificate
- Select owner – if for self, or for your child who is under 18 year of age.
- Confirm the details of obtaining one and check the details of the payment. Total amount should be KES 1050
- Select locations where your fingerprints will be obtained from including location and exact Huduma centre.
- Choose to pay with T-Kash by Telkom
- Here, you can either pay via USSD or via SIM Tooklit. The USSD code to use is *160#.
- Once paid, hit complete and schedule a day when you’ll go to the Huduma Centre to have your details picked. Thereafter you will go pick up the certificate.