OPPO has announced the launch of a mobile photography competition that aims to support the revival of Kenya’s local tourism by encouraging visits to National Parks and Game Reserves. The competition is dubbed the Reno6 5G Wildlife Mobile Photography Challenge after the brand’s latest phone.
Contestants have up to October 8th 2021 to submit their entries. And OPPO says winners will be selected on the basis of the quality of their images. These must be shot exclusively from a mobile device.
OPPO says the top three contestants will walk away with:
- KES 200,000 for the winner
- KES 100,000 for the first runners up, and
- KES 50,000 for the second runners up.
To submit your entry, you will need to do the following:
- Capture images of the beautiful Kenyan wildlife using a mobile phone.
- Follow the brand on all Social media handles; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Post your captured images using the tags #IPPOWildlifeChallenge and #EveryEmotionInPortrait
The company’s PR Manager Muthoni Wachira said the challenge will among other things highlight OPPO Reno Series innovation in camera features and capability. “OPPO continues to innovate further to enable customers record every precious moment as professional-looking portrait images and videos. The Reno6 5G for instance features a 64MP AI Triple Camera setup on the back and a 32MP Selfie Camera on the front. Additionally, it has a dedicated colour temperature sensor that captures colors more accurately.”