At home, I remember first we had the 3310 then the 1100. The 1100 remains the best selling Nokia phone of all time. But of late, I’m sure you’ve all been hearing about the Nokia 3310.
The memes… the talk… and the “godfather” is back.
Today Nokia unveiled the new Nokia 3310. And it is a little bit weird. Well…
The new 3310 has:
- A 2MP camera with LED flash
- Headphone jack
- 2.4″ curved screen with polarised layer for better visibility in the sun
- Dual-sim variant available
- 2G connectivity
- A revamped UI
- 1200mAh battery with 22hrs talk time
- FM Radio and Music player
- 16 MB internal storage that can be expanded with Micro-SD card upto 32GB
- Runs Nokia Series 30+ Operating System
It comes complete with the classic mobile game Snake.
The phone will go for $50. And many of us will sure be getting it just for fun.
Nokia is back.