Infinix’s latest flagship device is their first with dual back cameras. Being a camera-centred device, Infinix is giving users of the device a chance to win big by sharing pictures taken by their devices.
The Infinix Zero 5 12MP+13MP back cameras promise superior quality pictures. You can check out my post testing out the dual setup for portrait mode which is very well executed on the devices. I was impressed that even the front camera manages to achieve good bokeh with just one camera. Anyway…
The Stay True Zero 5 Campaign started back in November and ends on 30th January 2018 with the Shanghai Trip winner being announced on 14th February 2018. Winners of the other different prizes will receive their winnings in the first week of March while the Trip winner will be traveling to China on 21st March 2018.
Prizes to be won:
- Diamond Prize: Trip to China. Winner selected by professional judges.
- Platinum Prize: Infinix Zero 5. Winners selected by professional judges.
- Gold Prize: Infinix Quiet X headphones. Person with most likes in the submission automatically wins the headphones.
How to participate:
- Get yourself a Zero 5 or Zero 5 PRO. You can buy one from Jumia here.
- Submit a unique photo that hasn’t been used anywhere here: http://www.infinixmobility.com/staytrueshootingawards/
- You can also submit photos through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram tagging Infinix Kenya or using the relevant hashtags
You can submit your photos in either of the following categories:
- Photo shouldn’t be edited or altered using Photoshop applications.
- Photos should be taken by the Zero 5 or Zero 5 PRO and one may be asked to verify that picture was taken by a Zero 5 device. Unverified pictures will be disqualified.
- Pictures submitted must be in original size and with the Zero 5 watermark that is set in the camera settings.
To learn more and participate, head over here: http://www.infinixmobility.com/staytrueshootingawards/
Check out my articles on the Infinix Zero 5 PRO